How to deposit funds
Visa and Mastercards
The most simple and fast way to replenish your account is by using Visa card or Mastercard. All you need to do is follow the link from your wallet in Personal Cabinet and fill the necessary fields with data of your card. Depositing funds using this method is made automatically, so your account will be topped up immediately. If you want to withdraw your money from your account, you need to apply a request to our manager via Messages.
We offer the possibility for payment (account balance replenishment) in 3 currencies: USD / EUR / GBP.
You can replenish your wallet balance using PayPal account. Money will be transfered from your card to the account in the system. This kind of deposit is made automatically, regardless of time. Your account will be topped up immediately. There are Transaction Fees for Cross-Border Payments of PayPal. Depositing funds through PayPal is available not only for registered users, but for new customers who haven't used PayPal at all. If you have a PayPal account just log in and proceed with the needed operations.
How to deposit funds using PayPal?
The PayPal system mostly works with cards such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express. So, first of all, you need to have one of these cards. These are the following steps:
1. Log in into our system.
2. Open the Wallet window.
3. Choose Refill account, option 2, Automatic Deposit Form.
4. Write down the desired amount to refill. Please, pay attention, the amount is indicated in Japanese yen (JPY). Also you can see total amount of the PayPal fees. Press «Pay through PayPal».
5. You will be redirected to the PayPal page for transferring the total amount to Yaharu.com.
6. Choose your country.
7. Fill the fields with your Personal Data, information of your bank card, e-mail etc. Press «Review order».
8. Please check all the information one more time.
9. The funds will be added to your account on Yaharu. You will get a notification from PayPal.
I don’t have account with PayPal. Can I still deposit funds using PayPal?
Yes, you can. You will be registered in the PayPal system automatically during the money transfer. Your bank card will be attached to your PayPal account.
International transmittance to our bank in Japan
You can get requisites for transmittance in your wallet in My Account area on Yaharu. You need to fulfill the online form and indicate Payer and Amount, and print the Invoice. After that, you can process the international transmittance at your bank. Please inform us via Message, the total amount and date of transfer. When the Japanese bank confirms the transmittance amount, your funds will be added to your Yaharu account. This method is very convenient for customers who prefer to send large sums. Bank transfer fees could be too big for smaller sums.