When registering on the Yaharu website, the client is required to provide some personal information. In the future, these data will be used to process customer payments, send orders to the client, ensure the safety of the site. What data do we collect?
1. Full Name.
3. Addresses of delivery for the orders and the address of the client's registration (used for sending parcels to the client, as well as for reconciliation of payment information).
4. Data received from payment gateways (Webmoney, Paypal, Visa / Mastercard).
* Marley & Co. SIA and Yaharu.com does not store any payment account data and personal banking data. All these are processed by accredited financial institutions as Webmoney, Paypal, Visa / Mastercard, etc.
Our site operates on a secure HTTPS protocol, therefore it is guaranteed that it is not possible to intercept the client's personal data by third parties. Personal data (all account data) is stored on the site before the client's account is deleted. We reserve the right to restrict access to the client's account until the account is deleted in the event that the customer has a debt, a lack of communication with the client for a long time (2 years or more).
We provide our clients with the following services:
1. Processing client’s purchases on Internet sites in Japan (login at the auction of Yahoo, Rakuten, Amazon, etc.)
2. Processing of client's parcels in a warehouse in Japan (acceptance and accounting).
3. Preparation for shipping client’s parcels at our warehouse in Japan.
4. Shipping of the parcel, technical / order / delivery support for our client’s through the customer support service.
Responsibilities of the Company and when it can be held responsible:
1. We are only responsible for our actions in relation with the client’s order or shipment. When the order or parcel is outside of our warehouse (at the seller's warehouse in Japan, during the delivery in Japan, after being shipped from our warehouse in Japan), we can not be held responsible for its safety.
2. In case if the client’s order was damaged while being in our warehouse in Japan, the Company can fully compensate the cost of the order to the customer.
3. In those cases when our Company performs order checking on behalf of client’s request and reveals damage to the goods or difference of the goods from the description of the auction lot (e-shop), our Company provides full support to the customer even up to money refunds (if they are received from the seller or the transport company).
Cases in which the Company cannot be held responsible:
1. We are not responsible for the circumstances of force majeure and damage or loss of goods due to them (earthquake, tsunami, storm, etc.).
2. We are not responsible for the increase of the delivery time as a result of customs actions.
3. We are not responsible if the client has bought a lot, and decided to abandon it. According to the rules of our site, the refusal of the transaction is not possible. All the questions necessary and important for the decision of purchasing a lot (the cost of delivery, the quantity of goods in the lot, the terms of delivery of the goods, the description of the lots) should be clarified with the Company before the bid.
For an improved usage of our Company’s website, we use “Cookies”, data which is sent to your computer automatically to register and identify your computer. You can change this setting in your browser, to stop receiving cookies, but it may affect the quality of our website’s services.